We’re always on the look out for an easy to put together, wholesome snack we can munch on at home or take with us to work.
Cue this super simple and tasty idea from Laura’s recipes, with just four ingredients and virtually no prep, we think this is the perfect grab and go alternative to shop bought snacks.
2 cans of chickpeas
2 tsp coconut oil
7 tbsp mixed spices of your choosing (for this recipe we used cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne)
- Heat oven to 200C
- Drain, rinse and pat the chickpeas dry
- In a large bowl, toss the chickpeas with 1 tsp of oil, your spices and the juice of half a lime
- Spread in a single layer on an oven tray
- Bake for around an hour, or until crispy, not soft
- Leave to cool. the chickpeas will gain extra crunch as they dry
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and a sprinkle of salt
- Toss to lightly mix and serve