These delicious little bites are perfect with a cup of tea or snack when you need perking up throughout the day.
Completely vegan and grain free, they’re full of natural lovelies such as almonds, peaches, coconut oil and flaxseed.
We hope you enjoy these as much as we did, and for more yummy and healthy ideas visit Laura’s recipes.
1lb of peaches
3 cups of ground almonds
¼ cup softened coconut oil
¼ cup molasses
5 tbsp ground flaxseed
3 tbsp water
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Peel and chop the peaches into little pieces
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Form into balls and flatten slightly with a fork
- Bake for around 20 minutes
- Leave to cool and store in an airtight tupperware